Get Small Town Compassion with Big City Results! Put the Thumb Area Personal Injury and Social Security Lawyers at Winston McGlynn on Your Side
You may have never thought that it would happen to you. Suddenly, a car accident, disability, or dog bite has shaken your life and now you aren’t sure where to turn to get the help you know you need.
Nicole Winston and Meghan McGlynn, Port Huron personal injury and Social Security disability attorneys at Winston McGlynn, PLLC understand how scary it can be to face insurance companies and government agencies alone. The duo has spent their career investigating and resolving auto accident, dog bite, and Social Security disability claims. Their goal is to provide you the information you need to get the results you deserve in your case!
If you didn’t cause an accident, you shouldn’t have to pay for the accident. Protect yourself and your family from financial hardship while you recover from injuries caused by another person’s negligence! Request your free Michigan legal guide, What Every Michigan Accident Victim Must Know About Their No-Fault Rights, that give you the information and knowledge you need to stay protected.
Nicole and Meghan go beyond the job description of a personal injury and disability lawyer and help you:
- Get winning results in your case settlement. Meghan started her career representing insurance companies. We know the ins and outs of how insurance companies handle claims, and we know how to put pressure on them to settle. However, we never settle a case just to settle. If the insurance company is unwilling to pay a fair amount, we have the skill and experience to go to trial and get the largest possible damage award in your case.
- By delivering the guidance you need to understand your case. Many people who reach out to us are not yet in a position where they need a lawyer…and that’s okay. We will happily work with you and provide you with guidance on your case. Then, when you do need legal counsel to represent you, your case will be in a strong position to get the maximum available recovery.
- Prepare for life after your case is over. Your life will never be the same after a serious injury. We work closely with you to help prepare you for what to expect after your case is finalized. When you work with Nicole and Meghan, you can be confident that after your case you will be set up with the help you need to live comfortably.
In Your Community and On Your Side
You don’t have to go to the big cities to get exceptional help! Serving cities and towns in the Thumb, we have the skill and experience you need with the small town connections only a local lawyer can access. With our strong community involvement, we have had the privilege of getting to know you and your neighbors.
When you need legal representation for any of the following reasons, we are in your community and ready to provide:
- Step-by-Step Help After a Michigan Thumb Auto Accident. A car accident can happen in a split second, and when it does, you may face serious injuries. You need medical care and treatment to heal from these injuries and get your life back to normal. Getting compensation for this may not be as easy as you may think. With help from a Port Huron car accident attorney at Winston McGlynn, PLLC, you can learn more about how to receive fair and full compensation for your injuries—and how to protect yourself and your family in the future.
- Recover From a Dog Bite in Southeastern Michigan. Dogs are delightful creatures, but they can be unpredictable and dangerous. If you or your child was bitten, you can be compensated for your injuries by homeowners insurance carried by the dog’s owner. Filing this claim can be complicated. Contact a Port Huron dog bite lawyer to get the help you need to receive the maximum available to you from the insurance company.
- Legal Guidance for Your Blue Water Area Social Security Disability Claim. Social Security in Michigan can be confusing and overwhelming. The system is not easy to understand, and many people are blindsided by the denial of benefits and the need to file an appeal. Before you are denied benefits and before you file an appeal, it is critical that you contact a Michigan Social Security disability attorney at Winston McGlynn, PLLC. We will go through the paperwork together with you so that you do not make any errors that could jeopardize your disability claim.
We’re here to help you before, during, and after your claim. Call us today at 810-966-9467 to schedule your free consultation with a Port Huron personal injury lawyer and Social Security disability attorney in your neighborhood.